BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunny Sundays!!


Oh what a wonderful day..We started it out by going to church and planning on finishing the day going back to church..lol ..It was such a awesome service this morning and we came home and my wonderful Hubby Joel grilled out hamburgers it was so tasty! I'm relaxing before we go back to church the kids are asleep and Joel is out too..I'm enjoying this blogging like crazy. I'm not that good at it yet but I'm working on it I just learned how to change my background so slowly but surley I am learning it.
We have such a busy week the kids are planning on going to VBS around the corner and they are excited. I don't get it they can't wait to get out of school all year long and now they are bored..kids..lol We are planning on hitting up the pool a couple days this week and then the movies are having "kids " movies on tues and thurs all summer long. then we will end our week in Charlotte,Nc where my parents live to drop the kids off for a week..
I guess I'm going to try and get a quick nap before church tonight..see ya!

Jessica

0 comments: